Last week was my last tri for this season, and it just happened to be Sara's first tri. It was a great race! A great way to end the season. She did amazing! What an accomplishment!
 |
| Before we got in the water! |
 |
| So proud of Sara!!! |
Then this past weekend Jacob and I went up to MI for my brother's wedding. While up in MI Trisha and I did our first race together! It was Zeeland's Pumpkin Fest 5k. It was great because we got figure out a pace together, and try out some tutus in preparation for the Princess 1/2 Marathon in Feb. Trisha did amazing. We had a little under 11 minute miles, which was a push for Trisha, and she pushed through! You can see all the pics
here.
 |
| SO PROUD OF TRISHA! |
As for the rest of life Atlanta Public Schools was furloughed today for Columbus Day, so I had the day off. I actually used it to relax, catch up on uploading pictures, do some laundry, and the get the house ready for this week. We are still waiting for the Army to get their act together, and I have to say I will only be able to wait a few more weeks, and still stay quiet. Our hole in the house is completely covered, and the flooring people are coming tomorrow to lay the floor in the dinning room and kitchen. Hopefully that means my kitchen table can leave the living room. My next race is Nov. 5 in Savannah. I am right on track for my training, so I am super happy with that.
I guess overall the world is just moving day by day, and I won't complain about that. I will leave y'all with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment